lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

When you have insomnia, you're never really asleep... and you're never really awake.

I just
can’t
sleep.



Can’t think of anything right now. My sight is blurry and I can hardly read the bright green numbers on the alarm clock.

My leg hurts so bad, and my teeth…i keep pressing my jaw against itself. I can feel my teeth begin to crack. The sound is that of a chalk breaking in two.

Hate stress
Hate to hate, though.

Turn on the TV. Nothing’s on (fucking Ab-shaper). I change the channels for an hour or two. Go to my computer; turn it on to check the mail. Internet’s not working.

SHIT.

I can read the numbers on the alarm clock now, it’s four in the morning.

I got to think of some way to shut my system down. Wish I had a switch on my back. Not in my back, on a reachable place would be better. Maybe some vodka could do the work.

But fuck, who the hell would buy soap made from fat rich women’s asses?

1 comentario:

  1. esa foto es LA escena de cuando uno no puede dormir.

    Estoy evaluando ir a ver los wtfs

    ResponderEliminar

El soberano demanda:






términos y condiciones.

En forma previa a la utilización de cualquier servicio o contenido ofrecido en proyecto fiuba, debe leerse completa y atentamente este documento.

Las Condiciones Generales expuestas a continuación constituyen las normas y reglas dispuestas por proyecto fiuba. Cualquier individuo que haga utilización de los servicios y/o información aquí provista deberá hacerlo bajo el estricto cumplimiento de las mismas.

...

ok, sigamos.